Labello Vanilla Buttercream Review



This week I received the newest item in the Labello lip care range: The Vanilla Buttercream Labello from Rubybox.


My first impression of this product is that it smells amazing and the gold tint packaging had me feeling boujee. 

Using it this past week, I’ve realised that it’s long wearing and deeply moisturising so I am not left constantly reapplying the product to my lips. It contains Shea Butter (my holy grail!). This lip-balm immediately cares for your lips to leave them deeply moisturised and soft.


  

 

So if you like me and adores a lip product that not only moisturises your lips but also smells so good you are tempted to eat it then get your hands on this product! 

These lip-balms retails for R24,99 from almost all leading retailers.

Namaste xx




Comments