Roses Cordial Sparkling Juice - Quick Review





Roses Cordial you have definitely stepped up your game. I got home to these goodies waiting at home for me to try out and I was actually not expecting them to be this good! The taste is very overwhelming but in a good way that's not just sugar (one I found to be a tad bit too sweet though was the passion fruit and lemonade) These convenient cans fit into my bag and is definitely a option to consider the next time you need a mixer for cocktails or my personal favorite the Lime and Soda with a shot of gin! If I had to choose I would definitely be stocking up on the Lime and Lemonade and of cause the Lime and Soda.





Namaste xx



Comments

  1. I love these - all of them! The flavours are great and the price is right!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment