Rehidrat Review



Born and raised in Somerset East where degrees in the high 30's seems to be the norm for everyone except me I guess. It has become a tradition to have my supply of Rehidrat to get  through the heat and humidity.

I am in a constant up hill battle when it comes to dehydration (So if you see me with chapped lips please give my stubborn ass water!) It is unquestionable that Rehidrat is a formula that helps not only hydrate me but it also gives me that extra boost I need.

Rehidrat assists the body with replenishing lost fluids, each sachet contains an optimal balance between sugars, salts and minerals needed to prevent dehydration and electrolyte depletion. 



To use dissolve the sachets content into 250ml of freshly boiled and cooled water and stir.





Dehydration can be counteracted by concuming water, however when your body reaches dehydration point due to a loss of fluids it is advised to take Rehidrat to build up lost electrolytes.

At first I would just through the extreme heat feeling fatigue not knowing the signs of hydration.
I have over time evaluated my signs and did some research to share with you:
  • Headaches
  • Dry mouth
  • Chapped, sensitive lips
  • Fatigue
  • Loss of concentration
  • Physical weakness 
Rehidrat is available from Clicks and Dischem (or your local pharmacy's) @ R16 per sachet or R47 for a six pack box in the following flavours: Black current, Vanilla, Orange, Lemon and lime(sport), Naartjie(sport).


Namaste xx

Comments