My 2016, was a blast although it had it's ups and downs I can say I made it, I survived the immense heat, my second year as a Public Relations student and ofcause the FEES MUST FALL, I made it.

I have learned so much and grew as a strong independent woman and I may have even found my one. I even crazy enough found a love for make up and fashion, pretty things started making sense to me, 2016 you have been a blast but Lord knows I am glad Im done with you.

Starting a blog has been a buzzing thought in my mind I just could not let go of, so here I am, I started one, I do believe I have a hidden passion for blogging and I do Believe I have something to give by sharing my stories and thoughts.

I researched blog after blog after blog..... I have so many thoughts bubbling and I just cannot for the life of me decide on a certain blog theme, so I will be sharing a bunch of topics with you, my lifestyle, traveling, makeup, fashion, food,adventures and festivals in surrounding area.

I am so excited to share my adventures with you. 
Have fun and grow with me?

Namaste xx

Comments

  1. All the best on your journey ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Robyn! Really excited to share my stories with everyone <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment