M.O.D finishing spray





Got my hands on this baby after reading so many contradicting reviews. Some saying its amazing, others didn't really find it working for them. So I had to try it out myself. 

It available at Dischem and only cost me R85!

I must say i absolutely love this product!  It’s really sets makeup without having any powdery cakeness. I find it also makes my makeup look freshly applies for much longer. Its quite a scorching day in Port Elizabeth and I absolutely am loving the fact that my face still looks polished.

It does not mattify your makeup so if you have a oily skin rather just trying baking your make up with a translucent powder, but with my extremely dry skin, it works wonders at keep my makeup looking more fresh and glowing instead of a peeling and dry effect.

 I looked a bit further into what makes this product so amazing and found that it's ingredients is actually quite similar to the MAC Fix + spray. 


Is it not amazing that it is also like a third of the price?!

I am actually so impressed by this product.

Namaste xx

Comments